Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's Day!!




While some may say romance begins to fade the longer you have been married, I would say it only fades if you let it. We decided to stay in and I would make Eric's favorite dinner, steak and shrimp. Eric said he would be in charge of dessert so I was definitely wondering if we would be having oreos and pop (we don't like milk.) But to my surprise when I opened the door I found a dessert and a beautiful bouquet of flowers. As for me I was out done this year, I only brought Eric a movie and some Valentine snickers. We had a great evening and hope to continue the tradition of wonderful Valentine's for years and years to come. Just in case you were wondering about the cake was as good as it looked, it had 3 layers of rasberry jam in the middle of moist white cake and yummy frosting.

No comments: