Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Special Visit to Salt Lake


Eric's sister decided to take her endowments out in the Salt Lake Temple on Feb 9th, it was fun to go to the temple with Eric's family. His sister Sarah and her family even came from Phoenix. That morning Eric and I got to pick them up from the airport and spend a little time with them and especially our niece Elizabeth who has gotten so big since the last time we have seen her. Anyway then we all went to the temple, which was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon. It was also special for Eric and I since that is where we got married and we hadn't been back to the Salt Lake Temple since. After the temple we all went to lunch and then went back to MaryAnn's to visit before we had to take Sarah and Jeremy to meet Jeremy's family. While it was a short visit it was a very nice day.

3 comments:

Jackie B. said...

I still have not made it into the SLC Temple. I really need to make the trip.

Nancie said...

cute stuff. but you might want to post more often?

Loved the "reunion" we had. You haven't changed a bit. so talented, putting together such a huge event. Can I be like you?

e. said...

I'm dying inside because of your lack of enthusiasm toward this whole "cyber relationship". You see, Jeremy, for this whole thing to work we actually have to keep in touch via the web. I'm keeping up my end of the bargain...