Monday, February 18, 2008

I GOT A JOB!!!


Who would of thought after over a year of dillegently looking, I finally found a job. While it was a long wait this job is an awesome fit. I am working at the BYU-Idaho Alumni Relations Office as an event coordinator, which is so much fun. I have been there since the middle of October and love every minute of it. It is nice to settle into regular hours and paid holidays, I love the people I work with they are all really nice, it is actually a really relaxed atmosphere, which is a definite change from a newsroom. So far I have coordinated a graduation banquet for over a thousand, to cap and gown pick up for the same number, as well as a grad fair for students who are getting ready to graduate. While it may seem these are simple tasks, you wouldn't believe the details that go into these events. But I love it!

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

Oh i totally understand lady! I'm glad you have been able to take over my job and I'm sure do it better then i was.

GLAD TO SEE NEW POSTS!!!