Monday, February 18, 2008

Santa Was Good To Us This Year!!




After getting into the Christmas spirit at temple square we were ready for Christmas. Along with the excitement to see what Santa brought, we were both ready for some rest and relaxation. Even though I had started a new job I still had collected enough time to take between Christmas and New Year's off with Eric. We spent Christmas with my family in Salt Lake, it was fun. This year seemed to be about tricks. I stuffed a box full of shoes to try to throw Eric off, since I thought he had a inkling I was getting him golf clubs. He also had a trick up his sleeve and had his parents deliver my kitchen aid earlier in the season so I wouldn't see the box on the trip down. Then he wrapped a box the same size box and put the candle warmer, a cutting board, and a set of Rachel Ray knives in it, which was a great surprise but I thought I was getting a kitchen aid. But then after all the presents were unwrapped he said I think there might be one more present and he brought the kitchen aid. It was a wonderful Christmas everyone was very generous and it was wonderful to spend time playing and relaxing with my family.

No comments: