Monday, February 18, 2008

Jeremy's Birthday!!


I had a wonderful birthday this year!! This year I finally met someone that shared by birthday, her name is Kathy and she and I share a office space at my work. When I got to work my student assistant had decorated our office with balloons and candy, a nice surprise. Eric came and took me to lunch at Applebee's which was delicious. Then I came home and my parents came and stayed with us. They brought a giant delicous cake and took us out to dinner at Chili's (my choice) and that was delicous also. They also surprised me by bringing my gift from Eric and my dad a set of golf clubs just for me. It will be fun to be able to hit the linx with Eric and hopefully sometimes with my dad. The next day Eric's parents stopped by and brought me a roasting pan and some birthday money, it was very nice. Then later that evening Emily and her family came and we had pizza and more birthday cake. It was a wonderful birthday, family and friends really make a birthday special.

No comments: